Monday 5 October 2015

TOMB 3 Month 1 Hub


Hi guys, welcome to the Hub for month 1 of TOMB3.
The hub is a link to all of the blogs that are posted during month 1, so if you're joining in, send a link to me on twitter (@zacgoldenhall), comment on this blog post, or on the forum thread, and I can put it all in one place.

Month 1 Blog Posts:

Maria Wieland - Collodi crew, based on a dark carnival box.

Owen Conlan - Colette

Zac Evans - Ten Thunders Mei Feng

@Colemanstryker - Viktorias

Crikeymiles - Dark Carnival Colette (slightly different, UK nationals deadline)

Ttsgosadow - Marcus

Lee Walstow - Collodi

Mike Tremarche - Lucius

What is TOMB?

TOMB stands for Tale Of Malifaux Bloggers. Its a collaborative blog to document collecting, painting and gaming in the Malifaux hobby. Check out the full details and rules for joining in here.
Keep blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Hi....I'm going with the Viktoria's for ToMB. No idea who or what they are or what they do, but I guess I'm going to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies....I'm @colemanstryker btw!

    ReplyDelete